“The staff at group sales is always a dream to work with. Not only are they
helpful, but also I got my tickets without any hassle. The slopes were in
good shape, and we had a great experience. I will definitely bring my group
to Loveland again.” Chad - Teacher –Colorado To
TO OBTAIN GROUP RATES, THE GUIDELINES BELOW MUST BE FOLLOWED.
Minimum Number Purchased
- Group rates are based on a minimum of 20 people skiing or riding on the same day.
- Any combination of Group Lift Tickets may be combined to qualify for group rates (For Example: 5 Adult, 10 Youth, 5 Child).
Complimentary Lift Tickets
- For every 20 lift tickets purchased, you receive the 21st lift ticket free.
- Complimentary lift tickets will accompany original ticket order and may only be used on the same date as the group trip.
Ticket Pickup and Payment
- Ticket orders for pickup must be placed 3 days prior to arrival.
- Tickets must be purchased and picked up by group leader only, as one transaction and one form of payment.
- Pickup locations are prearranged with Group Sales Staff for either the Valley or the Basin.
- Ticket orders for delivery must be placed 10 days prior to trip.
- Tickets will be sent by United Parcel Service or Registered Mail.
- Ticket orders for delivery placed less than 10 days prior to arrival are subject to a service fee – $20 for USPS Express Mailand $25 for Federal Express.
- Refunds will be granted under the following conditions only:
- Refunds will be granted for illness or injury only, and must be accompanied by a physician's statement or Ski Patrol authorization.
- Refund(s) will not be given if the number of tickets submitted, including complimentary lift tickets, drops the total ticket number below the applicable group minimum.
- No refunds will be given on complimentary tickets.
- Unused ticket(s) must be returned to your Group Sales Representative by 2:00 p.m. on the day of use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Group Sales Office prior to your trip.